Lebanon County and surrounding communities have recognized Fava and Maria Eye Associates for its longstanding reputation as a comprehensive eye care practice for over 30 years. Fava and Maria Eye Associates is proud to have been the first and, currently, the only practice in Lebanon County to provide our patients with laser vision correction such as LASIK (laser in-situ keratomileusis) and PRK (photorefractive keratectomy). These procedures are performed to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism and can produce excellent results.
By choosing Fava and Maria Eye Associates for your laser vision correction you can expect
- A highly trained, experienced Refractive Surgeon. Dr. Fava has over 30 years of refractive surgery experience. He will see you on all your visits before and after your surgery.
- In depth eye exams before your surgery. We collect data from at least two or more eye exams using specialized diagnostic equipment to ensure the doctor has more than enough readings to plan your laser treatment.
- A procedure performed in an Operating Room to reduce infection. All refractive procedures are performed in our sterile operating room which is temperature and humidity controlled for optimum outcomes.
- A convenient location. Our facility is equipped with a state of the art, fully accredited surgery center, making your surgical procedure both safe and convenient.
- High quality technology. Dr. Fava has invested in advanced laser technology that is safe, accurate, and can produce visual results better than 20/20. In fact 97% of our patients see 20/20 or better!
- Short recovery! Most patients are back to their normal schedule within 1 to 3 days.
- Affordable financing. We offer financing through CareCredit.