A brief discussion and list is included below as well as a link to new patient forms which should be reviewed and filled out before your visit. Please allow at least an hour for your first visit since government mandates require inputting of all your data into an electronic medical records system and verification of your insurance information prior to service. You are required to pay any co-pays at the time of service as well as any deductibles, coinsurances or non-covered charges.
Things to bring:
- List of current medications, dosages and frequency of use
- List of allergies including prior reactions
- List of current medical doctors with correctly spelled names and addresses
- Name and address of most recent eye doctor
- List of current and prior medical conditions and prior surgeries
- Insurance cards
- Referral paperwork if indicated
- Payment for co-pay, deductible or non covered charges, we accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Care Credit
- Sunglasses or someone to transport you home from appointment if eyes are dilated
We welcome you to our practice and look forward to meeting your eyecare needs. If you need further information or clarification prior to your appointment, please call 717-272-2010 during regular business hours and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing Fava and Maria Eye Associates.